Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WWE NXT 6/2/10 Results and Review

This was the 1st season finale of the show...I hated the whole thing, and they're going to do it all over again....sigh.

WWE NXT 6/2/10 Results

Wade Barrett defeated Justin Gabriel and David “A-List” Otunga
Wade Barrett won NXT Season 1

WWE NXT 6/2/10 Review

NXT came to an end last night, and I was able to find time to watch this piece of crap show. I hated NXT for the most part, and am not sure what’s going to happen for the rest of the show, as they announced Season 2 participants tonight, and they all look stupid to me.

Wade Barrett defeated Justin Gabriel and David “A-List” Otunga

I knew this match was going to happen, and I wasn't too sure if these three could pull it off. The match was canned, it was ok at best, and while each guy had a few shots in, it was obvious that Barrett was going to win the show, and he did.

Throughout the show they introduced new guys, but I don't remember any of them, and I was just fed up with NXT altogether, so you'll have to pardon my lack of effort in reviewing tonight's show.

The winner of NXT is none other than Wade Barrett, that’s right. The next breakout star is none other than Barrett and guess what? The fans were dead. No one cared, I didn’t care you didn’t care, and I won’t care about the next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...