Friday, January 28, 2011

WWE Superstars 1/27/11 Results

WWE Superstars 1/27/11 Results

Like I said before, NO ONE had these shows updated this morning so I couldn't see them. I'm not going to stress, I just don't have cable so if I can't get them online, I am not going to try very hard to find them. I miss wrestling on FREE tv. Remember those days? Yeah, those were the days.

Tyler Reks defeated Trent Barreta

Primo and Zack Ryder defeated Yoshi Tatsu and David Hart Smith

R-Truth defeated Tyson Kidd

------------------

What did you think of the show? Have comments? Leave a comment here on the blog or email me with your comments. Also, please check out amazon.com here for all kinds of wwe merch. Remember to look at the top selling Pro Wrestling Merch from last month here. If you're new, subscribe to the RSS FEED HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...