Monday, June 16, 2008

Do We Need Another Wrestling Podcast?

Does the world need another Wrestling podcast?

I already listen to:

Dasharpshooters.com
and
smartwrestlingfan.com

But do we need another one?

I purchased a microphone this weekend, and could technically do a wrestling podcast, but would anyone listen?

Does anyone care?

I did notice a major thing in current wrestling podcasts, and that's the negative attitude towards the product.

Could a positive podcast be in order?

Let me know if you, the reader, would like a Sir Jorge WWE Podcast, and if we get enough people interested, I might be able to do it...although the first few episodes will be horrible.

Sir Jorge's WWE Store:

Check out our online store for big savings on wwe dvd, and wwe books. Our online store is powered by amazon.com so you're in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...