Tuesday, June 17, 2008

RIc Flair



Just like I said before, No One In Wrestling Really Retires....except maybe Kevin Sullivan at Bash at the Beach 1997 (Sullivan vs. Chris Benoit; Classic).

Last night's raw was more along the lines of a WTF? Raw.

Seriously, the ending, the ending did it for me. I wanted to throw a shoe at my television. But that wasn't the worst part of it all.

Ric Flair comes back and nearly beats down Y2J for no good reason. Y2J couldn't have possibly signed off for this, could he?

HBK wasn't on the show, and Flair was defending him...and what a mess!

Raw was lame last night.

On a sidenote: I won't be doing reviews of the shows any longer, since there are so many out there. I'd rather just talk about the worst part about raw, and if you're itching for the results, i've added a "news" link to the sidebar, so go nuts with that.
Sir Jorge's WWE Store:

Check out our online store for big savings on wwe dvd, and wwe books. Our online store is powered by amazon.com so you're in good hands.

1 comment:

  1. Well, It was really painful to bid farewell to Ric Flair from Raw. U wont believe but i too had tears coming in my eyes to find him leave the stage. It was like an end of an era of wrestling.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...