10. Do Contracts Mean Anything Around Here? – JBL
JBL mentions this quick thing after Kevin Owens has to wrestle Cesaro for a shot at the intercontinental championship, even though he deserves one. Continuity aside, JBL is right here.
9. Fandango, Tyler Breeze, Goldust, and R Truth Dancing Backstage
What the hell? Seriously, what the hell is this? These guys dancing, the fake Selfie-Stick, and just insanity.
8. Bubba Ray Dudley Had a Great Single’s Career – JBL
Seriously? Where? JBL is smoking something because Bubba Ray’s singles career sucked in WWE, unless he’s meaning his work in TNA, right?
7. Every SMARK website reporting Chris Jericho quitting, and guess what? He Didn’t!
I’m serious, Chris Jericho was on raw, beat up Ambrose, and all the smark sites said he had quit via twitter.
6. You paid a ref to screw me! – Natalya
Oh boy. Did she really say that? Yeah.
5. Dean Ambrose Basically Macking on Stephanie McMahon
That backstage segment with Ambrose and Stephanie was seconds away from becoming a Brazzers video, just saying.
4. Tyler Breeze is Mikey Whipreck
How many times did Whipwreck lose before getting a win? Well, Tyler Breeze most likely matched his win loss record after finally getting a win on WWE TV! Over Goldust, no less.
3. Enzo Amore Injury Video Replay
Seriously, how many times do we need to see this? It’s too much, seriously, too much.
2. Big Cass Was Making It Rain
Did you see Cass throwing out fake dollars at the New Day, like he was in a strip club. I have no words.
1. Aj Styles is Friends With The Bullet Club
They kept mentioning that the Bullet Club were friends with Aj Styles from Japan, but guess what? The last time Styles was in Japan with them, they beat him down, and left him for dead. But hey, WWE doesn’t acknowledge continuity in their own product, so might as well not do so in someone else’s product either.