Tuesday, May 31, 2016

WWE Monday Night Raw 5/30/2016 John Cena To Bury Aj Styles Next


Well, well, Monday Night Raw time again, and again I am watching it via HULU. I just completed a class for my master’s degree in Humanities and have just one left. We’ll see how it all goes. So let’s consider the showcase of Raw on Memorial Day, for no apparent reason.

WWE Monday Night Raw 5/30/2016 Results and Review


Moment of silence and bell salute for Memorial Day started off the show. Classy WWE, classy.

The show started with the McMahon siblings showing up and talking about the draft. They were interrupted by none other than The New Day, and they wanted to know who gets to go where and what not. The New Day wanted a dance contest to figure out who would be in charge of Raw or Smackdown. Stephanie was going to dance, but out came the Vaudevillains.

The New Day defeated The Vaudevillains via disqualification


This match wasn’t half bad, a good back and forth match with lots of momentum going for the New Day. However, mid-match out came the Club sandwich guys, and they beat up The New Day. That led to a DQ finish. No finish is what I call it. The Club took out the tag champs, so I guess they are going to be booked to possibly get the titles, then lose them to the Usos because of course, Roman Reigns buried these guys already. Oh well.

Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns Wasted Everyone’s Time


These idiots didn’t do much, say much and wasted all your time. Rollins kept running to the ring and stopping, and Reigns was in the middle of the ring. Ugh, what a load of garbage.

Michael Cole said, and I quote: “Rollins is going to need to fight Roman Reign” No S! What the hell!

Rusev defeated Zack Ryder


Zack Ryder got buried again. I wish I could get paid to lose. I’d lose daily. Not much of a match.

Titus O’neil showed up to challenge Rusev, this is the next feud. Sigh.

Enzo and Cass defeated The Dudley Boyz


The crowd was a bit tired in this match. The match was fine, back and forth, with The Dudleys doing the job for the young guys. It’s too predictable if you ask me. Competitive, sure, but you knew that Enzo and Cass wasn’t winning, simple as that.

John Cena cut a patriotic promo. Yep. Oh well. Tired.

Aj Styles came out, and turned heel, but let’s admit it here, AJ STYLES WILL BE BURIED BY JOHN CENA. Done and done. Styles beat up Cena, and I’m meh about all of this.

Chris Jericho, Alberto Del Rio, and Kevin Owens defeatedSami Zayn, Cesaro, and Dean Ambrose


I got déjà vu in this match. Do all Raw’s have to end with a six man? Or is it the Smackdown formula coming through again. Whatever the case is, this was fun to watch, but I just felt like I’ve seen it 100 times before. The good guys win, enough said. Boring to me, since I’ve seen it a million times before.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 10


This was not my favorite show. It had a little wrestling, but mind you, I’m watching the HULU version. I can’t afford cable. There was a few moments that were interesting, but overall, this match needed something more, not sure what, something a bit more helpful in creating a better overall wrestling feel. Then again, maybe they should hire the acrobats from NJPW since they are getting a lot of fanfare right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...