Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bye Bye RVD



RVD put on a display last night, in what maybe one of his last appearances for the WWE/ECW brand. He didn't get a title shot, he wasn't awarded anything, he just wrestled his match and that was that.

C.M Punk looks to be the last guy to be doing a lot of things in ECW, but at what cost?

The one night stand ppv is getting some matches, but they are definitely not worth the ticket. I can not imagine a building that will house fans for ECW's brand show that are as diehard as the viking hall kids.

I just don't see it.

I don't like the product that much, and I don't like the way it's already being booked.

Maybe I am the one that needs to change, but come on....ECW with only a very very select few guys? It's just not ECW.

They should just blend the genre together, call it a loss and let it go.


Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...