Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Top Ten Latino Wrestlers

Lucha Libre & The WWE style have never really mixed. However, I personally believe that there is a lot of influence. Just look at the way the high flyers have changed the face of the Cruiserweight division, only for Vince to try and ground them.

Recently there was a list citing the Top Ten Latino Wrestlers and I had to disagree.

But then again, who am I to say who was better? I am merely a fan of wrestling and professional wrestling in general. I'm not going to sit here and say that I do not know where these people come up with things, but I will say it's worth a look. Maybe they are right. Maybe Eddie Guerrero is the best Latino Wrestler. Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...