Thursday, May 31, 2007

Killings Says He Would Have Punked Cena More



Ron Killings apparently is feeling like a good man now that he’s talked up on his myspace how Cena was the one that was about get punked. I don’t know who to side with. I want to see these two just scrap, and get it over with, but I don’t know if that’s going to happen.


“John Cena did'nt approach me "Ron Killings" about sh$%# at the airport,,infact,,this is second run in that we've had..First one was kind of a calling his bluff type thang....even tryin to comunicate with him to see what's up with what i've been hearing,,also all the interviews he did supposely calling me out..Big Mistake,,Then he leaves voice messages on my cell talking about battleing me and about thrashing my ass,,not to mention people he's done interviews with tell me John Cena wanted us to call you so he could battle you.....Man Please!! He did what he should've done,,and that's nothing!!I wish he would try to play that battle rap sh$%# with me,,I'll just eat his ass alive,and spit and sh#$% out the pieces i dont like,,Just like I told him,, He's a Punk ass,,rap wanna be ME!"


What I learned here folks is the fact that Killings has bad grammar. Maybe he should read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...