Thursday, May 10, 2007

Slow

There is no big news coming out of the wrestling world.

Why?

There's nothing to report because Smackdown was filmed on a Tuesday and the WWE released the fact that EDGE has won the title.

This is no good.

Why can't the WWE keep a secret?

Probably because there are 10,000+ people, and the crew, who all have access to the internet from time to time.

So it's hard.

Maybe that's just how the wrestling world works. In some ways the internet has hurt the product.

I remember growing up as a kid, each turn of events was a surprise. Now I find things out too early and the impact is dulled.

I don't know why.

I'm going to try to make efforts to rekindle the magic, or else I'll lose interest. That's something you do not want to do.

Then what would happen with this blog you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...