Thursday, April 12, 2007
Donald Trump Says No More Wrestling
Donald Trump & Vince McMahon made headlines last week when they squared off in the WWE for the rights to hair that grows on their respective heads. Someone was going to get their head shaved and we saw Vinnie Mac take one for the team, but not without the Donald getting a Stone Cold Stunner for his efforts.
With such a great ride in publicity over the event, and over 250 news sources writing stories on the matter, it is no surprise that Vince McMahon and the creative team at WWE wanted a round two between the billionaires. Unfortunately for the viewing fans out there, we will not see The Donald in WWE for Backlash which airs live on PPV next month.
Why is that?
Simply because The Donald said, "No".
That's about all there is to that story.