Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ECW Proves Pigs Fly

I was bored to death during ECW.

The same boring crap from 3 weeks ago comes to fruition.

The worst is...I was wondering...WHY IS STEVIE RICHARDS STILL WRESTLING?



The guy has Orange trunks...guess who the last guy who had orange trunks was?

Oh right...John Cena...my bad.




If you saw ECW I feel bad...especially when The Miz got all that diva action...sure it's paid...but it's still not You or my fat...well I'll just let it go.

On a lighter...much lighter note...I am selling a Batista Shirt & A John Cena Hoodie together! It's on ebay...check it out, you won't be disappointed. Free shipping via Priority Mail too.

support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...