Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Better Raw



I was moderately impressed by how the Raw show went last night.

Lashley made me a believer, alongside Jeff Hardy! Wow! The match was great, and it was definitely because Kennedy and Booker T. were amazing and the timing of the four of them wrestled one heck of an entertaining match.



Santino impressed me too, he put in a lot of offense in his rematch with Umaga, and although I heavily dislike Umaga, this match had me cheering for Santino.



Dusty Rhodes vs. Randy Orton has a great potential, BUT only if Rhodes DOES NOT DO THE JOB FOR RANDY! I do not want to see Orton bury Dusty, or even beat him. Randy Orton should get beaten so badly, because he needs to respect a little more. The Great American Bash seems stacked right now.

Lastly. Did anyone notice Booker T. Looking at the monitors during the HHH return segment with the song "King of Kings" playing? I think there is more to this than meets the eye if you were lucky enough to catch it.

support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...