Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Steroids & Wrestling: My Take

I personally don't really care. That's right, I don't care if they use them or not. Every person has a decision to use or not to use, the ones that don't use do great things for so much longer, and those that abuse the drugs end up not having the longevity that most enjoy.

Wrestling is great, and I love to see it, but I don't like the media sticking in their noses now that a wrestler has died in such a fashion.

When other wrestlers committed suicide, were murdered, drank themselves to death, or had demons, or anything like that.

Not only that, since when does the media give one iota of a care about the wrestling world? They ignore the matches, ignore most of the events, and ignore all sorts of things.

Count the times the media was involved with anything wrestling related in a positive notion?

1.....2.....3......

That's right. Billy & Chuck. When they were going to get married, all the news sources were praising their stance on gay marriage, and then it was ruined by 3-Count! Remember?

That was fantastic! That's all I'm saying about that.

As for the media, they can just shove it. I'm tired of them sticking their noses into the wrestling world.

And I too am somewhat hypocritical....I have their clips on this blog!

Oh man...I need help.

support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...